DIPTA Garments Ltd
Specialising in both knits and wovens with modern facilities and a highly skilled workforce.
DIPTA Garments Ltd. is a very modern apparel factory is among the best in this sector.
The factory is located at Savar, Dhaka.
It has a total floor space of 126,306 SFT and is designed with fully modern machinery to meet the demands of world class apparel brands.
Woven items: All kinds of casual bottoms – long & short, Chinos in denim & non-denim for Men, Ladies & kids. Daily Capacity: 60k pieces in terms of basic 5 pockets
Knit items: T-shirt, polo shirt, tank top, cut and sewn t-shirts and polo shirts, sweat shirt, jackets, turtle neck, strap tee, shorts, trouser and dresses. Daily Capacity: 72k pieces in terms of basic T-shirt
Facts & Figures
- Location: Nagarchar, Rajfulbaria, Savar, Dhaka
- Year of establishment: 1993
- Commencement of production: 1993
- Type of factory: 100% Export oriented readymade woven garments
- Total area: 126306 square feet
- Clients: Wal-Mart, Tesco, Next, C&A, Perry Ellis, Stanley & Stella, Steadman, Jordache
- Lead time: 90 days (for local fabric), 120 days (for imported fabric)
- Sewing lines: 29 (woven 17, knit 12)
- Knit products: T-shirt, polo shirt, tank top, cut and sewn t-shirts and polo shirts, sweat shirt, jackets, turtle neck, strap tee, shorts, trouser and dresses.
- Woven products: All kinds of casual bottoms – long & short, chinos in denim & non-denim for men, ladies & kids
- Daily capacity: 40.000 (woven 10.000, knit 30.000)
- Monthly capacity: 1097200 (woven 442000, knit 655.200)
- Manpower: 2800
- Production workers: 1950
- Male: 1210 (55%), Female: 990 (45%)
- Total worker (Production + Maintenance + Admin): 1950
- Male: 994 (51%), Female: 956 (49%)
- Management staff: 31
Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production